Are you using Samsung phone and you want to change or setup Samsung APN Settings? Then you’ll read this guide and change your settings. APN is configured if your network is not working properly or your APN is missing from your phone. Many people use Samsung mobiles and they face APN issues. So this setup works in Samsung mobiles.
Samsung APN Settings
To configure your Samsung APN Settings, you must follow bellow steps carefully.
- Go to settings
- Tap on connections
- Click mobile networks
- Select “Access Point Names”
- Now select “Data Package”
Now you’ll change all settings according to your telecom network. You can also try to reset settings. All settings will be default and there are chances that your APN will start working properly.
Bellow is the example of Samsung APN Settings page.
- Name: Telecom Network
- APN: telecomnetwork.com
- Proxy: Not set
- Port: Not set
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- Server: Not set
- MMSC: Not set
- Multimedia message proxy: Not set
- Multimedia message port: Not set
- MCC: 424
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type: None
- APN Type: default,supl,mms OR Internet+MMS
- Default Android provides a text field to enter: default,supl,mms
- Samsung provides an Internet+MMS radio button to select.
- APN protocol: IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Turn APN on/off: APN turned on
- Bearer: Unspecified
- Mobile virtual network operator type: None
- Mobile virtual network operator value: <Not set>
Reasons to Change APN Settings in Samsung
People face many problems in their Samsung phones. Sometimes their internet not works correctly and sometimes their mobile network not catches the signals. In this case, they should setup their APN Settings manually. APN setup is simple and easy there is no any technical technique.
Remember that you’re configuring correctly because if you do it wrong, you can’t get access to the network. If you have any questions you can ask in the comment section.